If you need to connect your Facebook pages/groups to Crowdfire, you need to first connect the personal account that is also the admin to these pages/groups. When you connect your personal account, Crowdfire will list down the pages/groups connected to that account and you can choose the ones you want to add to Crowdfire.
Here’s how you can connect your Facebook account to Crowdfire on desktop:
- Log in to your Crowdfire account
- Click on Accounts on the top bar
- Click on the Facebook tile and then on Connect your account
- Enter the log in credentials of the Facebook account that is an admin to the page/group you're trying to add
- Once you give the permissions and your Facebook is detected, you can choose the account, pages and the groups you want to connect to Crowdfire and then add it
This will successfully add your Facebook pages/groups :)
Why can't I link my Facebook page to Crowdfire?
It could sometimes happen that Crowdfire is not able to fetch a particular Facebook page that you're trying to add This usually happens when there's some discrepancy in your App permissions.
Here's what you need to do
- Follow this link and head over to the App Settings page for your facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Under 'Logged In with Facebook', find Crowdfire and click on X to remove it from the list
- Now head over to the Crowdfire web app at web.crowdfireapp.com and follow the steps to connect your Crowdfire account once again (Click on Accounts at the top left of your screen and click on Connect Facebook)
- When connecting the account, at some point in the permissions you're granting, you'll be asked to 'Choose what you allow'. It's usually the 3rd step in the permissions. Click on that and then click on 'All Pages'. You should see the page you want to connect among the list of pages that show up. Select the pages and follow the next steps to completion.
Done! Your page should now be successfully added to Crowdfire.