In order to publish on a Facebook group connected to your Crowdfire account, you will need to add Crowdfire as an app to the group you wish to connect. Without this step, you will only be able to connect the Facebook group to Crowdfire but will not be able publish content on it.
How to connect your Facebook Group
Connecting Facebook Groups requires an additional step of adding the Crowdfire app within your Group settings in Facebook. Below are quick steps to connect and get publishing to your Facebook group via Crowdfire.
- Login to your Crowdfire account at crowdfireapp.com
- Click on Accounts on the top bar, then click on connect Facebook and select the group you wish to add.
- Log in to your personal Facebook Profile that has the group connected to it at https://www.facebook.com/
- Go to the Facebook Group you connected to Crowdfire, click on More on the tap bar and then click on Edit Settings from the drop down.
- Scroll down to the Apps section in the Settings, search for Crowdfire and click on Add.
- Go back to your Crowdfire account and now you should be able to publish to your Facebook group.
- Follow the same steps for other groups you wish to connect and publish to.