Twitter is very vigilant in their lookout for fake / spammy account. We know you mean well but their automated systems are quite sensitive to any behaviour that may resemble an automated activity.
Intentionally or Unintentionally, when you use your account in a certain way, Twitter considers your account to be automated and logs you out.
This is when Crowdfire will ask you to 'Re-authenticate' your account.
To avoid being asked to re-authenticate often, here are some tips we can share -
- Use the Twitter native app / website often to make new posts and interact with your followers.
- Avoid following / unfollowing aggressively (Too many or Too fast)
- Pause after you've done a bunch of them and resume later
- Spread the activity evenly through different times of the day
- Avoid using too many apps for your Twitter account
- Maintain a good follower-following ratio
- Setup a good Twitter Bio & Profile picture. If possible, also keep it up to date.
After you re-authenticate, we recommend you use the native Twitter app for the next few hours (or even a day) and avoid any other third-party apps. You'll be back in business soon!